In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Arrearage" means
the total unpaid support owed, including child support, past support,
spousal maintenance and interest.
2. "Business day" means a day when state offices are open
for regular business.
3. "Child support guidelines" means the child support guidelines
that are adopted by the state supreme court.
4. "Child support subpoena" means a subpoena issued pursuant
to section 25-520.
5. "Department" means the department of economic security.
6. "Income" means any form of payment owed to an individual,
regardless of source, including wages, salaries, commissions, bonuses,
workers' compensation, disability payments, payments pursuant to a
pension or retirement program and interest.
7. "Obligee" means a person or agency entitled to receive
8. "Obligor" means a person obligated to pay support.
9. "Support" means the provision of maintenance or subsistence
and includes medical insurance coverage and uncovered medical costs
for the child, arrearages, interest on arrearages, past support, interest
on past support and reimbursement for expended public assistance. In
a title IV-D case, support includes spousal maintenance that is included
in the same order that directs child support.
10. "Support payment clearinghouse" means the clearinghouse
established pursuant to section 46-441.
11. "Title IV-D" means title IV-D of the social security