|Our practice is based on a firm foundation of experience and achievement in the following services:
counseling and strategic planning.
• Drafting and reviewing prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
• Negotiating and preparing property settlement agreements.
• Litigating annulments, legal separations and divorce cases.
• Providing a vast array of child-related services such as advising on child
custody, child support, access issues, visitation, grandparents' rights, etc.
• Advising on spousal maintenance, spousal support and alimony.
• Orders of protections.
• Out-of-state relocation cases.
• Paternity and maternity actions.
• Post-decree enforcement proceedings.
• Adoption proceedings.
For specific information regarding any of the above or other divorce
and family law-related issues, please contact our office 928-854-7455.
MAP & DIRECTIONS